Krystal Marx is a spammer robo texter
From the phone number 253-220-4494 Krystal Marx is sending out spam text messages for her campaign for Burien town council.
253-220-4494 is spam from Krystal Marx
Krystal Marx is breaking the law.
Stop Unwanted Robocalls and Texts
Unwanted calls – including illegal and spoofed robocalls – are the FCC’s top consumer complaint and our top consumer protection priority. These include complaints from consumers whose numbers are being spoofed or whose calls are being mistakenly blocked or labeled as a possible scam call by a robocall blocking app or service. The FCC is committed to doing what we can to protect you from these unwelcome situations and is cracking down on illegal calls in a variety of ways:
- Issuing hundreds of millions of dollars in enforcement actions against illegal robocallers.
- Empowering phone companies to block by default illegal or unwanted calls based on reasonable call analytics before the calls reach consumers.
- Allowing consumer options on tools to block calls from any number that doesn’t appear on a customer’s contact list or other “white list.”
- Requiring phone companies to implement caller ID authentication to help reduce illegal spoofing.
- Making consumer complaint data available to enable better call blocking and labeling solutions.
Check out the consumer guide on Call Blocking Tools and Resources, which includes information on many of the call blocking and labeling tools currently available to consumers.
File a complaint with the FCC if you believe you have received an illegal call or text, or if you think you’re the victim of a spoofing scam. Click the tabs below for tips, FAQs and resources.
Congress passed the Telephone Consumer Protection Act in 1991 in response to consumer concerns about the growing number of unsolicited telephone marketing calls to their homes and the increasing use of automated and prerecorded messages. In response, the Federal Communications Commission adopted rules requiring anyone making a solicitation call to your home to provide his or her name, the name of the person or entity on whose behalf the call is being made and a telephone number or address at which that person or entity can be contacted.
Working with the Federal Trade Commission, the agency developed the national Do Not Call Registry, which applies to all telemarketers and covers interstate and intrastate telemarketing calls. Commercial telemarketers are not allowed to call you if your number is on the registry, subject to certain exceptions.